Saturday, September 13, 2008

Frustrations of a man of peace in a world of action

In youth my anger filled blood pumped as if turbocharged by my hatred for all that I saw.



I made myself that way, in youth my peacefullness would cause all to think that I was weak.



so I would get picked on all the time.



I taught myself how to stand up for myself , I taught myself how to not take anything from anyone.



I have a hard time with disrespect as an adult and often times get anger filled like when I was younger and have to learn to check myself and take control of the situation.



I am chaos and like I said before I thrive in it and wonder if I just want action for the sake of action or if things are really as they seem.



Not sure what is up today, my brain is somewhere else....in a different time....it happens.

No comments: