Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ruco alos 12 anos| old Man

Been away for a while trying to figure some stuff out....but here is a post.....ThANks for reading.

I was 12 when my mom and dad got divorced.

That is when it happened, My first white hairs.

My dad had black and gray hair but his did not start until he got older.

I started getting white hairs at 12 and the older I get the more my hair turns black and white.

It rocks! I like getting older.

I like seeing ahead and figuring out the end result but sometimes I am still surprised and that is what makes life good. The little things , the little surprises.

I have always been the responsible one, the quiet one, the angry one, the one that has to take care of things and make things better .

We are going thru some rough times, the economy is not what it should be but everything in life is on a curve...has its ups and downs.

Sometimes all you have to do is hold on and then you will make it thru.

I regret nothing.

My life has been hard but I have stood by all my decisions , never doing something that I did not want to do.

Evilchavo Out.

No comments: